Jonkoping University, one of the most internationalised in Sweden, has some 12,000 students, of which 1,300 are international students from 72 countries. It has four faculties: Jonkoping International Business School (JIBS), the School of Education, the School of Engineering & Communication and the School of Health Sciences.
Its modern campus, on which are all four schools, the University Library and the Students' House is situated right in the centre of Jönköping, close to everything that the city has to offer.
Courses offered through English
- Bsc Business & Economics: International Management
- BSc Business & Economics: International Economics
- BSc Business Administration: Marketing Management
- BSc Informatics: New Media Design
- BSc Business & Economics: Sustainable Enterprise Development
- BSc Industrial Engineering & Mngmnt (Sustainable Supply Chain Mngmnt)
All new international students are guaranteed accommodation, provided that they apply for accommodation correctly and announce their arrival in time. Rent will be about €300 to €380 per month.