Charles University, Prague
Charles University [CU] in Prague was founded in 1348 and is one of the world's oldest universities. Today it has 17 faculties, including 5 Medical Faculties [Three in Prague plus one in Pilsen and one in Hradec Kralove], Law, Pharmacy, Arts, Science, Mathematics & Physics, Education , Social Sciences,Physical Education & Sport and Humanities. Each of the five med faculties operate independently from each other and recruit seperately.
Over 51,000 students are studying at CU, in more than 300 accredited degree programmes and 660 study disciplines. More than 18,000 are studying in bachelor's programmes.
Charles University is one of the highest ranked universities in Central & Eastern Europe.
Courses offered through English
- Bachelor in Economics and Finance
- Doctor of Dentistry [at 1st Faculty]
- Doctor of Dentistry [at Pilsen]
- Doctor of Dentistry [at Hradec Kralove]
- Master of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Medicine [at First Faculty]
- Doctor of Medicine [at Second Faculty]
- Doctor of Medicine [at Third Faculty of Medicine]
- Doctor of Medicine [at Pilsen]
- Doctor of Medicine [at Hradec Kralove]
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Physics
- Bachelor of Music
Student accommodation in Prague can be found from about €450 per month